SANTANDER TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS is looking for a COLLABORATION END USER SPECIALIST,
At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020.
We are looking for professionals like you, with the skills and competencies required for the development of digital solutions for the creation, implementation and evolution of the new Global Platforms required for Santander Group all over the world.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
This position Collaboration End User Specialist focuses on ensuring that the internal projects around the collaboration services provided to Grupo Santander's users are developed and executed on time and sucessfully, as well as ensuring accomplishment with the SLAs established with our clients for the requests and incidents opened to the technical teams under his / her responsibility.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Participate in design and deployment of new services under his / her responsibility
- Design and deploy, in coordination with technical areas, new solutions and services to cover the demand requested by business
- Involve in technical discuss to solve problems or incidents that compromises the services under his / her responsibility or when his / her intervention will be required to solve an incident
- Manage the technical needs of teams under his / her responsibility to achieve the normal activity of the team.
- Propose technical evolutions of the services under his / her responsibility to improve the solutions we provide to users
- Report to the Area Manager about projects on track, incidents and evolution of the services under his / her responsibility
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Office 365 deployments and related technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in printing solutions and storage technologies
- A minimum of 2-3 years of technical leadership responsibilities
- Deep technical knowledge of Office 365 services and products, administration console management, Microsoft Exchange Online and related technologies such as PowerShell, scripting technoligies, Azure AD, Power Platform or Microsoft Graph.
- Knowledge in printing services focused on software for cost management, securized printing and mobile printing
- Knowledge in storage technologies based on NAS or HDI
- Science or mathematics degree or equivalent technical certfications or equivalent work experience and fluent in English
- Flexiworking: we have more than 10 flexibility measures to facilitate the balance between professional and personal life, such as flexible entry/exit time or telecommuting.
- Daily lunch grant: you can have your meal at the restaurants of Santander Group City or use the take out option.
- You will be part of “Familia Santander”: with special financing conditions in mortgages and other financial products.
- Access to “Santander Contigo” program: to help you and your family when you need it giving support on different issues such as legal and emotional advice or management, up to a 24-hour personal assistant.
- Flexible Benefits Plan: you can advantageously obtain different benefits such as health insurance, kindergarten, training courses/masters or the Public Transport Card of Madrid.
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities.
- Multiple discounts for e-commerce, trips or restaurants with Santander Benefits platform.
- Life insurance
- Parking, which includes places for bicycles and electric cars.
- Equality Plan
- And more important: a team proud of diversity and concerned about sustainability.
We are the Technology and Operations team for Santander Group. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of onpremise and cloud-based platforms
At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander