SANTANDER TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS is looking for a TECHNICAL SUPPORT, based mainly in MADRID
At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020.
This change is only possible with people like you, who will help us to raise the bar. We aim to bring technologists, passionate professionals who live and breathe technology, who will be constantly seeking different ways of doing things, learn a new language every year, keep old computer parts and reuse them in strange projects around the house, continually tinker with electronic gadgets of all sorts, and be considered the geekiest person around by all their friends and family. That might be a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea of what we are looking for.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
As a TECHNICAL SUPPORT, you will be the key in the transformation process of the global Monitoring product that executes the 24x7 operation of the Public Cloud and On Premise infrastructure, the first technical resolution line (N1). You will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshot and perform preventive maintenance on the entire platform. You will also be responsible for inspecting systems to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications. You will set up and operate a production server in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Monitoring, infrastructure/services operation: AWS, Azure Monitor, Openshift, OpenStack, AWS CloudWatch.
- Control of activities related to infrastructure changes, capacity planning, availability management, backups and disaster recovery.
- +2 years’ experience on system operation services, ideally on Agile.
- Experience in operating systems and networks.
- 24x7 rotating shift.
- Jenkins, Terraforms & Ansible.
- Azure / AWS IaaS
- Scripting in PowerShell or ARM, dynaTrace and automation applications: Ansible and Terraform.
- Application performance tools: Azure Monitor, AWS CloudWatch
- Service Operation: Openshift, OpenStack, AWS CloudWatch
- Programming languages (Phyton)
- Flexiworking: we have more than 10 flexibility measures to facilitate the balance between professional and personal life, such as flexible entry/exit time or telecommuting.
- Daily lunch grant: you can have your meal at the restaurants of Santander Group City or use the take out option.
- You will be part of “Familia Santander”: with special financing conditions in mortgages and other financial products.
- Access to “Santander Contigo” program: to help you and your family when you need it giving support on different issues such as legal and emotional advice or management, up to a 24-hour personal assistant.
- Flexible Benefits Plan: you can advantageously obtain different benefits such as health insurance, kindergarten, training courses/masters or the Public Transport Card of Madrid.
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities.
- Multiple discounts for e-commerce, trips or restaurants with Santander Benefits platform.
- Life insurance
- Parking, which includes places for bicycles and electric cars.
- Equality Plan
- And more important: a team proud of diversity and concerned about sustainability.
We are the Technology and Operations team for Santander Group. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of onpremise and cloud-based platforms
At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field.