SGO is looking for a GTS VIRTUAL ACCOUNTS ANALYST, based in our MADRID office.
At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020.
This change is only possible with people like you, who will help us to raise the bar. We aim to bring technologists, passionate professionals who live and breathe technology, who will be constantly seeking different ways of doing things, learn a new language every year, keep old computer parts and reuse them in strange projects around the house, continually tinker with electronic gadgets of all sorts, and be considered the geekiest person around by all their friends and family. That might be a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea of what we are looking for.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a GTS Virtual Accounts Analyst, you will be responsible for developing, test and ensuring a top of the class support and experience for customers and geographies enrolled within GTS.
Maximize value by quickly applying the advantages provided by the new platform and the services implemented.
We are looking for a self-sufficient proactive candidate, who can work as a team member and deliver results under pressure.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Define operational requirements and ensure they are properly prioritized.
- Review products and services around GTS Cash Management solutions.
- Build and demand all the requirements, from an operational point of view, needed for the service offered.
- Maintenance static information.
- Develop, configure and test business requirements in UAT phases.
- Responsible for regresion testings and assure new functionalities in live.
- Define KPIs from a global and local perspective.
- Oversee reporting of business operations goals, metrics, and dashboard with the intent of identifying and driving towards operational excellence.
- Contribute to the development of the GTS platform.
- Document new and existing processes (if already not documented), and follow the recurring review cycle to ensure processes are up to date.
- Align the business requirements with the product capabilities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +2 years with projects experience
- Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or similar degrees
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- English proficiency
- Knowledge of Virtual Accounts or Accounts operations preferred.
- Have good understanding of the IT architectural landscape and strong IT affinity
- Liason with IT, Business, Compliance and other internal areas.
- Contact with different geographies around Santander Group.
- Candidates should combine technical experience as well as interpersonal skills and business orientation
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to#TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.