SCF GLOBAL SERVICES is looking for a CYBERSECURITY ARCHITECT based in our offices in BOADILLA DEL MONTE.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander (www.santander.com) we embrace this change.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click here Why Santander to watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Cybersecurity Architect, you will be in charge of the Identification, analysis, and definition of Cybersecurity Architecture for the Global and solutions /platforms.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Detect and Communicate security gaps on projects and architectures align with de policies and frameworks and enforce their resolution
- Provide a Cyber technical design for each project and solutions ( APIS, Big data Cloud, BC, WEB..)
- Coordinate with SCGS/SGT to dinamize SDLC in Holding Consumer.
- Keep open communication with Local focal point (Architecture/CISO) of the rest to Consumer Countries and with the Providers in order to share designs/information
- Ensure projects are compliant with PSD2/GDPR/etc
- Define, document and maintain a cybersecurity architecture with the corporate security controls
- Engage with Global Cyber CTO to define properly the architectures applicable in SCF
- Chase policies and guardrails implementation in Cloud environments (AWS and Azure mainly)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with deployments and implementations in both on premise and cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge and experience with compliance requirements such as SOX, PCI, GDPR, PSD2, etc
- Computer Engineering / Computer Science or similar
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High technical security knowledge - strong understanding of security threats and misconfigurations
- AWS and AZ knowledge and certifications.
- High level of English, at least, B2 + recommendation C1
- Any cyber/network security or IT audit/risk management Certification is a plus: CISSP, CEH, ISACA (CISM/CSX/CISA) or similar
We are the Technology and Operations team for Santander Group. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of onpremise and cloud-based platforms
At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander