As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
The Manager, Branch Manager is responsible for the administration of sales, service, operational efficiency, risk applications, internal control and HR management activities to meet bank objectives for the branch. Incumbents develop a culture within the branch in which quality and continuous improvement on all performance accountabilities are understood and utilized by all team members. Ensures the team is focused on the acquisition of new business and personal relationships and the retention and expansion of existing relationships.
- Delivers exceptional customer service and coaches/ motivates team to deepen existing customer relationships and acquire new customers
- Directs the development, implementation and use of productive sales strategies and techniques, generating additional bank business through any mean or channel provided by the Company
- Focuses on increasing Bank products and services, sales and number of clients, by executing customized strategies related to people and client management
- Coaches and motivates branch team members
- Implements strategies to reduce overhead, and is responsible for managing branch Profit and Losses
- Manages performance of all branch staff
- Responsible for the hiring, retention, motivation, and success of branch colleagues across all job families within the branch
- Participates in branch functions and community activities to promote organization's image and growth ensuring that the Company maintains a strong local presence
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent field, or equivalent work experience
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.