WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Join our community.
At Santander we’re driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. We help our customers at the moments that matter most and champion businesses to help them to grow sustainably. That’s why we’re building a community to be a digital bank with a human touch and deliver an outstanding customer experience living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
As a Business Process Analyst, you’ll play a key role in supporting Santander’s regulatory requirement to review and capture a comprehensive catalogue of business processes and procedures, ensuring relevant information is documented correctly to achieve compliance. This could be the perfect opportunity to develop your career at a high-profile financial institution.
The difference you will make.
- Working closely with the Workstream Lead to establish and embed a strong Business Process Analysis standard within the programme and supporting with procedures and guidance documents.
- Ensuring relevant business areas understand and able to adhere to regulatory and programme specific policies and procedures.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to review and document business processes and procedures, ensuring this is formatted to an agreed standard.
- Reviewing and interpreting data accurately and reporting and tracking on project deliveries
- Preparing materials, scheduling and leading workshops with relevant stakeholders.
What you will bring.
- Knowledge of process mapping best practice, methodologies and tools.
- Experience of implementation of regulatory requirements.
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Ability to identify issues and create solutions to drive continual efficiency.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong coordination and influencing skills.
What else you need to know.
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
This role is currently home based until corona virus restrictions are lifted and we will consider people based anywhere in the UK.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract position.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
#ThePlaceToBeYourself – Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
You can find out more about how we’re embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page here.
How we’ll reward you.
In addition to your salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Receive a £500 annual cash allowance to spend on our great range of benefits.
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 28 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform
- Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
For more information about our wide range of benefits and family friend policies visit our website.
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
COMPETENCIESAgile Methodologies (Working Knowledge), Communicating for Impact (Working Knowledge), Conceptual Thinking (Working Knowledge), Consulting Process & Tools (Working Knowledge), Cross-Team Integration (Working Knowledge), Interpersonal Relationships (Working Knowledge), Planning and Organizing (Working Knowledge), Problem Solving (Working Knowledge), Project Management (Working Knowledge), Taking Ownership (Working Knowledge)