Why apply for this role?
As a Business Analyst in the Common Components team, you’ll be in the centre of the action, where product meets the customer journey. You might work part time for the product area and be organisationally placed in another business function, or you might be fulltime expert placed in the Digital Unit organisation.
Either way, you’ll be a key member of our team. You’ll working closely with product owners, development teams and other stakeholders, helping to make sure that product development is in line with the customer journey vision and strategy.
What you’ll be doing
- Acting as a partner to the product teams and helping them derive actionable insights and product requirements.
- Providing expertise to help improve products that solve business problems.
- Supporting with identifying new product features by assessing feasibility and requirements.
- Developing and testing hypotheses to explain both macro and micro trends and opportunities.
- Developing a strong understanding of the product and defining appropriate metrics and key success indicators.
- Tracking and analysing business and product KPI’s against business goals and technological capabilities.
- Defining the target operating model of new strategic digital capabilities for the organisation.
What we’re looking for
- Strong knowledge of the customer journeys – able to support product strategy, quality testing measurement and product KPIs.
- Understands product development from ideation to release.
- Able to analyse and understands customer and business needs – including the impact against product backlog and team.
- Ability to integrates research, product analysis and customer insights into product requirements.
- Experience of creating a business case and tying it to the product value proposition.
- Experience in Agile Development and understands relationship with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Lead and rest of technical team.
- Experience if defining target operating model for digital products.
What else you need to know
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
How we’ll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- �6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
For more information about our wide range of benefits and family friendly policies visit our website.
At Santander, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can achieve great things. You can improve the daily life of more than 140 million people. You can collaborate with a friendly team of more than 200,000 employees.
It doesn’t stop there. You’ll also be part of a vibrant organisation that’s been reinventing itself for more than 160 years. One that invests millions of pounds in training its people every year. One that helps more than 2 million people every year with social programmes.
We call it #TheSantanderEffect.
Santander are an equal opportunities employer. When we talk about diversity, we don’t just want to pay lip service. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. It’s important to us that we create an inclusive culture where everyone counts.
For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply on the link below.
Due to high volume of applications we may need to close this role earlier than the advertised date, so recommend submitting an application as soon as possible.