We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion. In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and we are almost landing in Argentina, with others to follow. Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day. We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently works remotely most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we haven´t noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
For this role we are looking for a curious and progressive Senior Security Software Engineer with a passion for development and security.
You will work on the security team, building software and tools for the security area, with great focus on Authorization and Authentication for all our microservices.
As a Senior Security Software Engineer we expect you to provide technical insight and direction, use the right development methodologies and assess areas of improvement within our code by reviewing others.
Technologies you will work with:
- Java 8
- Spring Framework
What are we looking for in this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience of Java (preferably Java 8), with excellent core understanding and other languages.
- Strong development practices including code reviews, unit testing and regression testing.
- Experience in RESTful API architecture patterns and integration design principles.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on cloud environments (AWS).
- Experience or interest in security.
- Experience with golang.
- Experience as DevSecOps.
- Provable experience of applying TDD and BDD development practices.
- Experience with financial systems.
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).
Would you like to grow with us? Join our team!