SGT is looking for a HEAD OF CYBER THREAT DETECTION AND SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER , based in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE office.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. We are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020. And we are changing how we work and how we design and develop products and services globally.
This change is only possible with people like you, who will help us to raise the bar. We aim to bring technologists, passionate professionals who live and breathe technology, who will be constantly seeking different ways of doing things, learn a new language every year, keep old computer parts and reuse them in strange projects around the house, continually tinker with electronic gadgets of all sorts, and be considered the geekiest person around by all their friends and family. That might be a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea of what we are looking for.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Head of Cyber Threat Detection and Security Operations Center, you will be responsible for determine responsible for all technologies, services and people capability to monitor, detect and react to external and internal cyber threats across all geographies and business areas of the Group.
Promote the build best in class and globally admired Cyber Threat Detection people and technical capability to help protect the Group´s staff, clients and all systems globally.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Establish, promote, and transform the company´s 24x7 real time monitoring of systems and information, using best in class technologies, people and processes. Management of the Security Operations Centre team to enable global monitoring of the company´s network traffic, clients and servers globally through with best in class tools and services, and closely integrated with Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Response teams.
- Supervise targets to include internal and external sources, such as an internet forums, social media and alerts shared by other organizations.
- Identify and evaluate of new adversaries, attacks and threats to enable the tactical prioritization of cyber defense approach and resource deployment. The role will leverage sources of internal and external intelligence and ensure that such intelligence is used to help adapt COMPANY’s Digital Security posture.
Monitoring Technology and Systems
- Promote, guide and supervise the creation by cutting edge technical capability to design, implement and transform monitoring systems including (network sensors, client and server sensors, honey pots, log analysis and integration, etc.) in response to current and emerging threats.
- Supervise that systems are dynamically adapted and improved constantly in response by this team to the ever-changing cyber threat through a DevOps model.
Cyber Data Lake
- Promote the creation and supervise the maintenance of the Group´s Cyber Data Lake to capture, store, maintain and analyze all relevant cyber security information, logs and events.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Technical degree such in computer science, engineering or similar.
- Information security/risk management certification such as ISACA, CISSP, etc.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Track record of running innovative security monitoring, engineering and agile security operations in a large multinational organization.
- Excellent technical expertise in cyber monitoring solutions, processes and systems.
- Experienced in developing and managing high performing teams through growing people, nurturing trust in the group and establishing a shared sense of purpose.
- Track record in constant innovation and DevOps.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Flexiworking: we have more than 10 flexibility measures to facilitate the balance between professional and personal life, such as flexible entry/exit time or telecommuting.
- Daily lunch grant: you can have your meal at the restaurants of Santander Group City or use the take out option.
- You will be part of “Familia Santander”: with special financing conditions in mortgages and other financial products.
- Access to “Santander Contigo” program: to help you and your family when you need it giving support on different issues such as legal and emotional advice or management, up to a 24-hour personal assistant.
- Flexible Benefits Plan: you can advantageously obtain different benefits such as health insurance, kindergarten, training courses/masters or the Public Transport Card of Madrid.
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities.
- Multiple discounts for e-commerce, trips or restaurants with Santander Benefits platform.
- Life insurance
- Parking, which includes places for bicycles and electric cars.
- Equality Plan
- And more important: a team proud of diversity and concerned about sustainability.
We are the Technology and Operations team for Santander Group. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of onpremise and cloud-based platforms
At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander