SGT is looking for a CYBER THREAT ANALYST, based in our MADRID office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander () we embrace this change.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click hereto watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Cyber Threat Analyst your mission will be to manage cyber security in the company, being responsible for execution and follow up of cyber projects, controls, and business as usual activities, helping to strengthen our defenses against internal and external threats.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Manage cyber security controls looking for continuous improvement and threat containment, reduce risk vectors mitigation, and identify residual cyber risk
- Analyze cyber events to detect and respond in time to prevent business impact, identify root cause, propose controls to prevent same events in future
- Threat intelligence feeds analysis helping in the proactive identification of entity threats or risk vectors
- Analyze vulnerabilities that could impact business, working with technical teams to prioritize remediation
- Enable Defend services our company, with the primary function to prevent cyber attacks
- Ensure relevant information and events being generated, captured and delivered to the central detect systems in a timely manner
- Manage global cyber projects, identifying key actions and implement based on entity needs
- Security culture and people behavior: drive cyber security awareness and behaviors to build a security culture
- Group Cyber security and strategy implementation: participate in the adoption of Global Controls minimum requirements in alignment with Business risk appetite as part of the cyber strategy
- Cyber technology risk management: help the adoption of Cyber Framework, Cyber & Technology Risk policies and procedures
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- + 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security in financial sector
- Experience working in cyber security sector
- Information security/risk management certification such as CEH, CISA, CISSP
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Expertise in managing cyber events and incidents
- Excellent expertise in cyber controls implementation and oversee
- Knowledge of vulnerability management lifecycle and frameworks
- In depth knowledge of information technology, security solutions and frameworks
- Understanding of technical and human aspects of cyber threats and security
- Ability to understand the business context and technology manage uncertainty
- Excellent technical understanding of IT and Information Security solutions, processes and systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and innovative mind-set to ensure a clear focus on the forward agenda
- Knowledge of information technology and security solutions and frameworks, such as Cyber Security Framework from NIST
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on