We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion.
In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and the next country will be Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently works on remote most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we haven´t noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
The Business Analyst works with business partners and systems analysts to align technology solutions with business strategies. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems on an ongoing business and, equally, promotes architectural consistency and usability standards, defines and executes test cases.
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Facilitate Business Requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, developing high-level and detailed business requirements as needed to support enhancements to business processes, systems and/or applications.
- Develop clear and concise functional requirements for the technical developers that are free from ambiguity to minimize re-work and errors. Recognize the business’s needs and the implications of change. May formulate alternative solutions to satisfy business requirements.
- Develop Functional Specifications for system enhancements that meet the business requirements.
- Consults and works closely with technical team members to ensure all requirements have been accurately addressed as well as supports the technical group during the design and development activities
- Coordinate updates to supporting documentation (such as training, processing procedures) as part of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Participate in the development of test plans, testing of changes and reviewing the results.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the project work plan, and in reviews of the designs, prototypes and other project work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Analyze methodologies for process improvements, better utilization of resources, product enhancements, improved communications and faster issue resolution.
- Must have the ability to research, analyse, make business decisions, and defend recommendations at the highest management levels.
What are we looking for in this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Telecommunications.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant technical or business work experience in banking domains.
- Experience on core banking applications and cards management systems. Temenos and/or First Data is a plus. As well as knowledge of cards processes and network integration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of both traditional Waterfall and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases, epics, and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to quantify resource requirements and measure and communicate proposed project benefits.
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes.
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).
Would you like to grow with us? Join our team!