Why apply for this role?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Relationship Director to join TMT (Technology, Media & Telecoms team).
This is a growth role in an exciting and dynamic area of Origination and Client Coverage team. The role is sector specific focusing on the TMT markets and will develop new clients with proven business models, attractive recurring revenues and high cash flow conversion operating both in the UK and internationally.
The sector is totally aligned to OCC goals of on boarding high growth, internationally trading businesses and also drives a high level of event driven finance leading to extensive collaboration with Structured Finance. The new role is part of a growing remit for the successful TMT team and will focus on the London and South East market place.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering funding solutions for clients working with other divisions and third parties as required.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of customer transactions, supporting customers and retaining and growing business
- Achieving KPIs relating to one or a selection of the following (defined within the specific job title profile i.e. return on equity, income)
- Supporting the communication, socialisation and delivery of the SCCB strategy
- Engaging with and co-ordinating stakeholders to deliver customer needs.
- Taking ownership of Personal Development. Identifies areas of improvement and works with line manager to come up with an action plan
What we’re looking for
- Experience in the Corporate Banking, able to structure and execute transactions independently.
- Advanced credit risk knowledge and detailed working knowledge of the wider corporate banking market and treasury management.
- Good understanding of Santander UK strategy, policies and products and the financial services market in which it operates, including Santander global markets.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong internal and external stakeholder relationship management
What else you need to know
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
This role is currently based remotely due to the pandemic, as we continue to prioritise the wellbeing of our colleagues.� However will be based out of London, Ludgate Hill, when we can return to the office environment.
How we’ll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- �6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
For more information about our wide range of benefits and family friendly policies visit our website.
At Santander, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can achieve great things. You can improve the daily life of more than 140 million people. You can collaborate with a friendly team of more than 200,000 employees.
It doesn’t stop there. You’ll also be part of a vibrant organisation that’s been reinventing itself for more than 160 years. One that invests millions of pounds in training its people every year. One that helps more than 2 million people every year with social programmes.
We call it #TheSantanderEffect.
Santander are an equal opportunities employer. When we talk about diversity, we don’t just want to pay lip service. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. It’s important to us that we create an inclusive culture where everyone counts.�
For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.�
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply on the link below.