The Senior Associate, Digital Product Manager will be a digital banking subject matter expert and put structure around new products and features based on multiple clients' input.
- S/he will develop, own & execute on enterprise digital banking strategy, product vision, features, and designs.
- This is a client-facing role that merges our digital banking strategy with detailed business requirements that you gather and refine with our clients.
- Works with technology partners and/or vendors on the delivery of optimized member-centered intuitive digital offerings through our Platform.
- Collaborates internally with sales, marketing, development, and implementation teams, and externally with clients, to manage the backlog and release planning, define the product roadmap, incorporate market direction and sort through diverse requirements.
- 7-10 Years of experience in Product Management, Financial Services / FinTech / or similar industry focusing on web and mobile applications.
- 7-10 Years of experience in Technology and/or Banking.
- 3+ Years of experience in Product management or product design experience in the digital world.
- 1-3 years of experience in payments.
- Anticipates the impact of change and creates an environment where change can be initiated with minimal disruptions and negative impact
- Helps people to understand how proposed changes will affect them and the organization
- Applies detailed knowledge of the organization's products and services to own analysis and recommendations
- Brings out the best in each team member by consistently motivating and acknowledging peer contributions
- Understands and leverages team dynamics
- Ensures required resources and skills are in place to maintain smooth day-to-day operations and tackle the arising problem
- Fully accountable for the timeliness, completeness, quality of projects, processes, products, and services
- Remains calm and focused on goals while facing pressures, obstacles, or short-term setbacks
- Monitors adherence to policies, regulations, processes, and procedures within function and actively undertakes corrective action where necessary
- Understands end to end processes across the organization and how processes are integrated
- Has a practical knowledge of regulations impacting area supported
- Stays up-to-date with needs, preferences, trends, and practices which impact customers
- Acts as a role model by being a source of advice and knowledge regarding customer issues
- Takes responsibility for and deals effectively with complex and sensitive customer issues and complaints
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively makes recommendations
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.