SGT is looking for a WORKDAY INTEGRATIONS EXPERT, based in our MADRID office.
At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020.
This change is only possible with people like you, who will help us to raise the bar. We aim to bring technologists, passionate professionals who live and breathe technology, who will be constantly seeking different ways of doing things, learn a new language every year, keep old computer parts and reuse them in strange projects around the house, continually tinker with electronic gadgets of all sorts, and be considered the geekiest person around by all their friends and family. That might be a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea of what we are looking for.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Workday Integrations Expert, you will will become Technology professional reference and lead highly complex technology projects. Working in a collaborative way, you will design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting Workday integration solutions with 3rd Party Vendors and internal systems.
- Gather integration business requirements, design, prototype, build, test and implement practical solutions.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify solutions for multiple Workday modules.
- Create and maintain the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- Lead cross team enhancements to create new or modify existing integrations.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and fix production support issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot configuration issues related to the Interfaces.
- Stay on top of Workday Community, features and capabilities.
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to details and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +5 years of integrations and functional experience and knowledge in the HRIS field including background/education in both technology and human resources required.
- +3 or more years of Workday integration, testing and functional experience required.
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Compensation, Payroll, Recruiting, etc.) required.
- Workday Integration Certification will be a plus.
- Object-oriented programming experience, with knowledge of XML, XSLT, X-Path and other web development languages.
- Bachelor’s degree
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Deep knowledge of service-oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday’s Integration Technology (EIB, RaaS, BIRT, DocTrans, Studio), and Workday’s Implementation methodology.
- Workday Integration technology.
- Knowledge of HR and/or HR processes.
- Configuration Skills.
- Previous Experience in People Soft, SAP, Success Factors, Oracle HCM
- English and Spanish High level
- Other languages such as Portuguese would be a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to#TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.