Boadilla del Monte, Spain
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SCIB is looking for a Digital Business VP, based in our Boadilla del Monte office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander (www.santander.com) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (SCIB) is Santander's global division that supports some of the world's most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs. We embrace a strong risk culture and all of our professionals at all levels are expected to take a proactive and responsible approach toward risk management.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Tech, Fintech & Disruptive Tech VP you will work alongside Digital Solutions Group (DSG) colleagues globally and other professionals throughout the firm, providing comprehensive Corporate & Investment Banking support in the digital acceleration of current and prospective client’s business as well as developing value-added products and services, both in-house and in partnership with third-parties.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Act as a key DSG team member in the origination, evaluation of ideas / opportunities and execution of transactions, working on a broad scope of assignments across multiple geographies, sectors and products/services.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients, based in developing a strategic dialogue with, and advisory services for, those clients in the area of technological and digital solutions, by developing innovative, scalable, and sustainable digital capabilities.
- Generate new ideas and creative approaches to origination and execution of transactions.
- Take ownership and/or supervise sophisticated financial models, company valuations, and financial performance analysis
- Structure and/or supervise the preparation of reports by analyzing sophisticated data using mathematical / statistical models and techniques.
- Structure and/or supervise presentations and projects/transactions related documents for internal and external purposes.
- Manage and mentor junior DSG members (between others in marketing pitchs, project/deal executions, career development, ...)
- Ideally 6+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record working on complex transactions. Experience with Tech, Fintech and Disruptive Tech related transactions is preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's degree/University degree in a technical field (engineering, mathematics, computer science, etc.) and/or in Finance/Economics
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Availability to travel
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
EXPERIENCEMore than 5 years of relevant work
COMPETENCIESBusiness Case Justification (Extensive Experience), Business Development (Extensive Experience), Business Markets (Working Knowledge), Communicating for Impact (Extensive Experience), Data Gathering and Reporting (Extensive Experience), Decision Making and Critical Thinking (Extensive Experience), Innovation (Extensive Experience), Negotiating (Extensive Experience), Problem Solving (Extensive Experience), Strategic Thinking (Extensive Experience), Taking Ownership (Extensive Experience), Team Management (Extensive Experience)