UNIVERSIA is looking for a SENIOR CLOUD ARCHITECT, based in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander () we embrace this change.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click here to watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
Santander Universidades purpose is leading and regulating Santander commitment with high education, alined with the Bank's mission of contribute to people and companies's progress, seeking to became the company that supports education around the world, coordinating strategies and global academic projects and endorsing Universities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Senior Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for managing a team of engineers, focused on designing, developing and evolving Universia’s Cloud Infrastructure..
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Technical leadership for the Cloud architecture and its team
- Participate in the definition of new services
- Sponsor for Automation and Infrastructure as a Code strategies
- FinOps Management: Cloud Cost Optimization responsibilities
- Responsible for the Internal Service Level Management:
- Uptime and performance metrics and reports
- Optimization of processes and services in the different environments
- Coordinate with product teams through SREs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +4 years of hand-on DevOps, Cloud, systems administration, networks, automation, monitoring & control, support.
- Experience in managing / leading SysOps/DevOps teams.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- English B1
- Deep technical skills
- Good communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on