SGT is looking for an IT NETWORK SPECIALIST, based in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE offices.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades?
In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander () we embrace this change.
We are the Production Team with amazing experts that takes care of the Bank’s network infrastructure service for International, Internet and Cloud Services. We provide competitive technological services to Santander Group Entities through a complete catalog of services built on a modern technological platform that guarantees efficiencies, high quality standards and excellent operational risk management. All this in partnership with the world’s leading technology companies and under the technological strategy set by the Santander Group through the T&O Division.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click hereto watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an IT Network Specialist, and reporting to Naas Tribe Lead, you will be integrated into technical team to support the services provided to our internal clients.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Engineering and leadership tasks of Comms Global Systems.
- To be able to lead the dialogue with Countries of the DNS ROOTS GLOBAL systems and evolve the platform towards advanced models.
- Advanced management of global Geographic systems within the Group. The unique platform in the group with very critical services like Wave.
- Evolve and design the Group's new Global NTP architecture, currently obsolete and out of support.
- Evolve Global IPAM platform with unconventional environments: Cloud, AD, etc.
- Provide knowledge in WAN networks architecture.
- Integration of Global systems with international network architectures, internet and cloud.
- Knowledge of dynamic routing protocols (MPLS, BGP, etc.).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- + 7 years of experience as IT Communication Network or Network systems services Specialist/Engineer.
- Main focus in DNS, NTP, Load balancers platforms.
- Linux/Unix operator/administrator.
- Experience in WAN, DC networking and Cloud Networking enviroments.
- Required vocational training degree in in computer systems or telecommunication systems.
- Cisco CCNA certifications or equivalents.
- Infoblox CICE certifications or equivalents (CIST).
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Deep knowledge in DNS/NTP, GTM/LTM load balancers and IPAM platforms.
- Knowledge of protocols in LAN/WAN networks.
- Good level of English.
- On-call support and exceptional works out of hours.
- Occasional international travels.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees.
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on