Boadilla del Monte, Spain
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
- As a Junior Banking Solution Engineer, reporting to the Cards Head, and as part of an integrated team, your job will be to be able to understand the technical and functional solutions given from the Solution Designers and Business Architects in order to give the proper technical specifications for its development, certification and eventual productive release. Doing so, you will apply to Group Santander IT strategies and IT patterns to perform secure, reliable, sustainable and effective solutions.
We need someone like you to help us in the following activities:
- Develop the required specifications, through the delivery of services and technical components required for its operation with a view of your own development and its integration with other teams and systems.
- You will design and develop your own data model as per specs.
- You will document your solutions in the Group Santander tools: logical model, data model, workflow diagrams, technical set-up specifications, etc.
- You will certify your delivery and its integration with other components, designing and performing the relevant test to ensure the quality of your team delivery.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Experience less than two years in development of applications.
- Committed people, with a great capacity to adapt to working in the different environments we develop our projects.
- Experience in banking systems.
- Degree on Engineering, Technology Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Chemical, Statistical, etc.
- Technical formed in new technologies. No experience required but with great interest in working and learning new technologies.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Angular Framework
- Framework Agile – SCRUM
- Great interest in working and learning new technologies.
- Teamwork abilities
- Soft skills
- Languages: Spanish and English (fluid written and oral)
- Springboot Framework
- Java 11
- Test Driven Develompent
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Amazon Web Services
- EJB Enterprise JavaBeans
- API Connect
- Microservices Architecture
- Availability for eventually international travelling
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
COMPETENCIESAgile Development (Working Knowledge), Application Delivery Process (Working Knowledge), Communicating for Impact (Working Knowledge), Problem Solving (Working Knowledge), Programming (Extensive Experience), Software Development (Extensive Experience), Software Engineering (Working Knowledge), Software Product Technical Knowledge (Working Knowledge), Taking Ownership (Working Knowledge), Technical Excellence (Working Knowledge), Testing (Working Knowledge)