PagoNxt is looking for a HEAD OF CYBER SECURE USER EXPERIENCE, based in our MADRID office.
PagoNxt (a Santander company) incorporates the most disruptive payment businesses, creating one of the world’s largest private fintech.
We operate in three business areas:
• Merchant Solutions, for merchants and acquirers
• Trade Solutions, for corporates and SMEs
• Consumer Solutions, digital products and services for individuals
It is an exciting time to join this newly launched company, with the backing of Santander. We'll value your commitment to our shared success and you’ll benefit from a dynamic, fast changing working environment with opportunities for career development and ongoing training and support.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Head of Cyber Secure User Experience, you will be responsible for embedding cyber security as part of PagoNxt’s culture, and drive the right security behaviours across the entities, ecosystem and customers. This is a senior position reporting direct to the PagoNxt CISO to build and develop a best in class, globally co-ordinated, function with a strong positive influence for responsible fintech.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Lead an innovative cyber security customer awareness programme to drive security awareness for our customers across our digital channels in PagoNxt. It will require coordinating with communications, marketing and social media teams across PagoNxt businesses (Trade, Merchant and Consumer).
- Grow the identity of PagoNxt as a cyber resilient fintech as it advances through its growth trajectory.
- Assist in influencing the development of creative marketing-communications initiatives work with marketing and communications to create, maintain and deliver security awareness messages & contents leveraging innovative and high impact media.
- Ensure robust processes and tools in place to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and take actions for continuous improvement.
- Leverage the CyberSecurity teams expertise to help messages that cut across to customers and help position PagoNxt as a Responsible Fintech.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +5 years of experience
- Experience working across global markets, particularly in both Latin America and Europe
- Degree in marketing, communications or similar discipline.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Business insight.
- Customer focus.
- Availability to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
PagoNxt is an autonomous company within Grupo Santander. This brings us the opportunity to work as a fintech with faster processes and a fully digital ecosystem.
Our team members come from very different types of companies, including banks, tech companies, trade companies, startups, and consulting firms.
We believe in the power of diversity in backgrounds, nationality, gender, and more.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on