PagoNxt is looking for a HEAD OF CYBER GOVERNANCE, RISK & CONTROL, based in our MADRID office.
PagoNxt (a Santander company) incorporates the most disruptive payment businesses, creating one of the world’s largest private fintech.
We operate in three business areas:
• Merchant Solutions, for merchants and acquirers
• Trade Solutions, for corporates and SMEs
• Consumer Solutions, digital products and services for individuals
It is an exciting time to join this newly launched company, with the backing of Santander. We'll value your commitment to our shared success and you’ll benefit from a dynamic, fast changing working environment with opportunities for career development and ongoing training and support.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Head of Cyber Governance, Risk & Control, you will be responsible for the leadership and coordination of all security governance, risk and control activities across PagoNxt including the continued implementation of the Group Cyber Framework, Cyber Security Policies, Risk management and its associated controls and reporting. This is a senior position reporting direct to the PagoNxt CISO to build and develop a best in class, globally co-ordinated, function with a strong positive influence for responsible fintech.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Lead the development of the first line for cyber risks across PagoNxt for the holding company, with the responsibility of ensuring that Santander Group policies are properly adapted and implemented in all the companies within PagoNxt businesses (Trade, Merchant and Consumer).
- Run the PagoNxt Cyber GRC function for the holding company, with the responsibility of ensuring that Santander Group FCC policies are properly adapted and implemented in all the companies within PagoNxt businessess (trade, merchant and consumer) with a consistent and global approach to ensure alignment with global standards, as well adherence to local requirements.
- Lead a holistic cyber risk oversight for all PagoNxt entities, acting as a single point of contact with Santander Group GRC function.
- Provide advice and guidance to internal stakeholders across the business, and also to provide an end-to-end view of PagoNxt Cyber risk-profile.
- Lead PagoNxt Cyber programme portfolio, including close liaison with Group Cyber PMO functions..
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +5 years of experience
- Strong track record delivering risk management and change programs
- Experience in the financial/banking industry.
- Degree in Information Security.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent expertise in cyber policies definition and monitoring.
- Excellent expertise in cyber maturity models, creation, implementation and improvement.
- In depth knowledge of information technology and security solutions and frameworks.
- Understanding of Software Engineering, DevOps and Cloud technologies
- Understanding of payments services, including payment methods (SWIFT, Sepa and others) and digital payments.
- Be able to work and communicate collaboratively/cross functionally with multiple teams located in different geographies.
- Spanish and English.
- Availability to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
PagoNxt is an autonomous company within Grupo Santander. This brings us the opportunity to work as a fintech with faster processes and a fully digital ecosystem.
Our team members come from very different types of companies, including banks, tech companies, trade companies, startups, and consulting firms.
We believe in the power of diversity in backgrounds, nationality, gender, and more.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on: