SANTANDER TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS is looking for an AWS/Azure ARCHITECT, based in our MADRID office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander () we embrace this change.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click hereto watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Cloud Architect, we need somebody like you to help us in different fronts to:
- Contribute to the definition of AWS/Azure Cloud Strategy and Architecture.
- Provide architectural support on how to design highly scalable, flexible, resilient, secure and cost-effective cloud architectures helping the Group to understand advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
- Contribute in the definition of the AWS/Azure Public Cloud architecture standards, guidelines, and best practices for large scale technology solution: open systems application and infrastructure, network and system management solutions, security, monitoring, IT Operations and processes, DevOps, APIs.
- Monitor AWS/Azure usage and optimize configuration in order to reduce operation costs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +3 years’ experience as a Cloud Architect
- University Degree
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of concepts, applications, technologies of cloud computing; ability to design and develop systems architectures that fulfil the cloud computing services.
- Knowledge of the process, tools and methods for network architecture and design; ability to capture requirements and translate them into blueprints for wireline, wireless and hybrid network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of methods and tools to develop a blueprint for the future state of IT; ability to develop the roadmap of it, while aligning the architecture and processes with business strategies and objectives.
- Knowledge of tools, methods, and techniques of requirement analysis; ability to elicit, analyse and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
- Strategic Thinking
- Be used to the Agile ways of working
- Fluent in English and Spanish written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on