SGT is looking for Back End Senior Developer based in our offices in BOADILLA DEL MONTE.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander (www.santander.com) we embrace this change.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click here Why Santander to watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Back End Senior Developer you will be in charge of support the business team and adding value, aligned with the strategy of Santander Bank.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Design, implement application in several technologies and Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Build automated deployments of applications and system configurations
- Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- You will participate in code review and contribute to improve common practices.
- Analyze methodologies for process improvements, better utilization of resources, product enhancements, improved communications and faster issue resolution.
- Must have the ability to research, analyze, make decisions and Development of microservices for banking services.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Passion for technology and start-up methodology.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. (The degree can be supplied with experience)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Experience working with Spring, Jenkins, urban code, Java, Python, SQL, Git, GitLab, GitHub, Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and Spring framework.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions. Good communication skills.
- English level B2 is required.
- Nice to have: Cloud AWS and/or Azure, noSQL (i.e. neo4j), Vue, Node.js, Redis, Spark, events architecture patterns, flink, GraphQL, React, Angular,
- Experience working on banking sector or financial.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Flexiworking: we have more than 10 flexibility measures to facilitate the balance between professional and personal life, such as flexible entry/exit time or telecommuting.
- Daily lunch grant: you can have your meal at the restaurants of Santander Group City or use the take out option.
- You will be part of “Familia Santander”: with special financing conditions in mortgages and other financial products.
- Access to “Santander Contigo” program: to help you and your family when you need it giving support on different issues such as legal and emotional advice or management, up to a 24-hour personal assistant.
- Flexible Benefits Plan: you can advantageously obtain different benefits such as health insurance, kindergarten, training courses/masters or the Public Transport Card of Madrid.
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities.
- Multiple discounts for e-commerce, trips or restaurants with Santander Benefits platform.
- Life insurance
- Parking, which includes places for bicycles and electric cars.
- Equality Plan
- And more important: a team proud of diversity and concerned about sustainability.
We are the Technology and Operations team for Santander Group. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of onpremise and cloud-based platforms
At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander