SGT is looking for a ACPM / FINANCIAL CONTROL JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST, based in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a ACMP / Financial Control Junior Business Analyst, your mission will be to is support the business team and adding value, aligned with the strategy of Santander Bank.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Design, implement application in several technologies and Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Facilitate Business Requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, developing high-level and detailed business requirements as needed to support enhancements to business processes, systems and/or applications.
- Consults and works closely with technical team members to ensure all requirements have been accurately addressed as well as supports the technical group during the design and development activities. Coordinate updates to supporting documentation (such as training, processing procedures) as part of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Participate in the development of test plans, testing of changes and reviewing the results. Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the project work plan, and in reviews of the designs, prototypes and other project work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Analyze methodologies for process improvements, better utilization of resources, product enhancements, improved communications and faster issue resolution.
- Must have the ability to research, analyze, make business decisions, and defend recommendations at the highest management
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Engineering or Economics Degree
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrated knowledge Agile/Lean methodologies. Experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases, epics, and user stories with acceptance criteria. Demonstrated ability to quantify resource requirement
- 2 years of experience as Functional Analyst
- MS Office applications, JIRA, Qlik Sense, big Data.
- Mindset of problem solving and analytical ability.
- Adaptation to changes and effective results.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper.
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles.
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment.
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field.
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.